Bear Paws are one of those trick toys that are as useful as they are cool! I got my pair as a surprise Father’s Day gift a couple years of go and I haven’t looked back since.
The design of these things is just pure genius, gone are the days of trying to sling a 15 pound beef brisket around with a pair of tongs, or burning the heck out of your hands. I’ve fooled around with those heat resistant barbecue gloves but since I’ve got big hands I’ve had a hard time finding a pair that will fit. The Bear Paws fill the role of the heat resistant gloves but do so much more!
- They make transitioning large cuts of meat like beef brisket and smoked pork butt on and off of the smoker that much easier.
- The bear paws making slicing the meat a joy. The claws positively hold the meat better than a dinner fork ever could!
- When it comes to shredding a beef brisket or pulling a smoked pork butt they are game changers. I was using the fork method for a while but these are night and day compared to that.
- They do look pretty bad ass too! I may or may not have chased my 3 year old around the backyard while screaming “Wolverine!!!” (I don’t condone or recommend this, but it is fun).
- They are made in the USA
- They are heat resistant to 475 degrees
- And best of all. . . they are dishwasher safe!
These things are really great. They perform well for all barbecue tasks great and small. I can whole heartedly recommend them too with out question. It will be outdoor cooking season before we know it, why don’t you treat yourself to a pair. You can order them at the link below, and if you do I make a small commission on these babies.
More from my site
Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to keep the content train rolling